Saturday, May 28, 2011

Field Day!

Field Day was a blast!  Thanks to Erica and Tina for orchestrating water and popsicles, thanks to all who attended, and thanks to Rob Gross for letting me school him at runners and pullers (Rob, I never would have guessed that pirouetting across the field would be your strategy of choice).  Thanks, too, to my glorious students for being so much fun!  Lots of pictures after the jump.
Runners & Pullers



I love that parents played--look at that form (although I don't think these are our dads)!




Relay Races










Kickball
That's me!  It was a GREAT kick...

...except the opposition caught it.  Here I am again, talking trash to a 10 year old.  Nice.



Tug of War


Look at the intensity on those faces!  Take 'em down, ladies.




2 comments:

  1. :)
    that was fun

    frey

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awesome!
    I wish we could do that everyday…
    - Braden

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please remember to include your name. Note to students: When you leave your brilliant, thoughtful comments, be sure to remember spelling, punctuation, capital letters and grammar!