Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 1 is Over!

We are alive and well!  Happy, even.  Today's test was totally fair, and the only thing that was unexpected was that it did NOT include one of those absurd questions that makes my head explode.  Let's hear from the test-takers themselves:

"It was annoying, but it was really easy.  Aced it!" Max

"I thought about it as test prep, and it made it easy.  I felt relaxed." Rose

"The test was okay, but I know it was for a good reason.  I feel like I did great." Chris

"I hate the test, but it was easy!" Sasha A.

"It was really easy, kind of like a practice test." Darien

"It was boring, but it was really easy.  I felt fine because it was easy." Eleanor

"I was nervous my last test, but for this test I felt better.  I had more experience this time.  I think test prep really helped me get ready for the test, too." Alexa

"I felt relaxed and thought of what my mom told me this morning--'You control the test.  Don't let the test control you.'  I must admit, test prep was pretty annoying, but it came in handy." Sascha L.

"I felt pretty good and confident about taking the test.  Test prep really helped me." Scott

After the test, we had a nice long snack and then took a stroll in the park.  Here we are, all piled up outside of school:



3 comments:

  1. How lovely to have a long snack and a walk in the park to unwind. What a nice idea. Good luck and congratulations to everyone. Leah (Frey's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Everybody worked so hard for this test.Also good luck and congratulations of Nils´s mum, Katja. VIEL GLÜCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. Great photo! -Mary Ann/Jessie's mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please remember to include your name. Note to students: When you leave your brilliant, thoughtful comments, be sure to remember spelling, punctuation, capital letters and grammar!